Monday, July 30, 2012

Polaroid Display


At our wedding we had a photobooth. 
The files were given to us in normal .jpeg form. 
However, I love the look of polaroids all mounted on the wall. 


This DIY was super easy. 
You can make your photos into  polaroid-ish pictures using Picasa, however they don't add the 'polaroid' simulated effect.
 It's basically just a border. 
So I opted to download the POLADROID app on my computer.
Super fun and easy to use.
Just drop your photos into the icon, and it transforms your photos with sound effects to boot! 
After the photos were rendered I added a sepia effect in Picassa.
(I wanted them to look older... you don't have to do this. But I like the effect.)
I then uploaded my pictures to our nearby photo center (i.e. Walgreens, Walmart Target... etc.)
Purchased black pins from Walmart.
And it was hung, and done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment